WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO MANAGE YOUR WASTE
We provide industry-leading waste management solutions with total commitment to sustainability and resource recovery.
The following services are offered to achieve this:
SKIP BINS – Business and Residential Hire
Our Melbourne skip bins can be delivered and collected to the entire metropolitan area. They are versatile and convenient to use waste disposal units available. We cater for the hardiest waste generated from residential builders to major Government and Local Authority projects. Perfect for mixed waste streams like sand, concrete and brick rubble. They are great for also containing wind blown materials.
- Our skip bins range in size from 2m3 to 10m3.
- Commercial, industrial, construction, green and general waste can be accommodated.
- Ideal for locations or sites with limited or even crane-only access.
- Our skip bin collection system has been used in managing waste on an extensive number of projects. A list of these projects can be supplied on request.
Waste Management Melbourne has an extensive range of skip bins and services. For information on these or to place your order, please contact our experienced team who whole be very happy to discuss with you the best option for your waste removal requirements.
LIQUID VACUUM TANKER – Grease Trap Services
Waste Management Melbournes’s liquid collection tankers are certified to remove liquid waste from commercial, industrial, retail / domestic traps, tanks, pits as well as wash down facilities.
We also specialise in the cleaning of grease traps in the hospitality industry.
Waste Management Melbourne is able to remove all controlled liquid waste scheduled on the Department of Environmental Regulation (DER) category listing.
- We offer two options for liquid waste removal:
- Our tanker removes the controlled liquid waste from the trap, pit or tank.
- We provide an approved container for locating on your site and once full we can either drain the waste on site using our mobile vacuum tanker or simply replace the container for you.
Our DER approved collections include :
- Grease Waste
- Septic Waste
- Oil/Water Mixtures
- Storm Drain Waste
- Industrial Waste Waters
- Oil Interceptor Waste
- Sludge/Waste Water Mixtures
Grease Trap Services – Our Speciality!
Our experienced, DER registered personnel can safely remove waste from your location and securely transport the liquid waste to a DER approved disposal facility.
Waste tracking and recording documentation can be provided on request to confirm your waste has been disposed of at a registered waste disposal site, as per our contract with you.
In addition to grease trap services, we can arrange all e-waste removal anywhere within the Melbourne metropolitan area.
Waste Management Melbourne has a wide range of liquid tanker collection services we offer customers. Contact our team for further information you may require or for a free quote.
We can also complete waste audit assessments on your waste solution and ensure your company waste KPI targets are met.
REAR LIFT BINS
The rear lift collection system is what you see when verge side collection is conducted around Australia. Rear lift trucks are able to access areas and driveways that larger fleet vehicles are unable to. The flexibility of the rear lift collection trucks lends itself to hotels, industrial workshops and businesses with limited access and small daily waste disposal needs.
Some facts on this service:
- This service is ideal for small to medium commercial and industrial waste disposal.
- Bins range in capacity from 120L upwards.
- All bins have lids and wheels, making them easy to move in and out of their storage place and suitable for use outdoors.
- Bins can be colour coded to identify different waste types such as recyclable materials.
- This waste removal service is ideally suited for sites where access or space is restricted.
- As these wheelie bins can be cleared daily, its great for businesses with concerns of waste odour management.